Monday, December 21, 2009

Not what I planned to do today!!

Well, today is Monday and I now have to go to the dentist. I have a crown, well had a crown, for one of the my front, top teeth. It broke yesterday, so now I have a hole. This of course was not in my plans or budget for the week. I have called a few friends about watching the boys since Marty is at work, but no one is available. I also had to find a dentist, that's done and appointment set for 2:45 today. At least I am not in pain, yet! I have no idea what they are going to have to do to fix it. Until I have to leave for this appointment I have a few things to take care of. First I need to make a menu plan for all the food I bought. I read a tip on another blog that said she was more likely to remember to take foods out of the freezer ahead of time if she had a menu posted on the fridge to see all day. Sounds like good advice to me, now I have to sit down and do it! I need to call the insurance folks to straighten up why I don't have a local Drivers License. I can't see switching my DL every 3-6 months when we move!! Need to return some library books, work on the written budget, break down boxes for the recycle pile, go through the paper and clip coupons, and of course feed the boys and myself while keeping the kitchen clean. A few things, most are never ending or a "rinse and repeat" type item. If I get some time this week, I will make a post on how and why I changed my insurance. Also, if I ever get one done, I'll share my menu plan. Warning, we don't do fancy, not gonna be anything but the basics but I will add any recipes or tricks I do. Well, I think I had better get to work on things and stop blogging, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment