Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's a LONG story!!


So, it's been awhile since I've done a blog post. It's been over 3 long months. The last time a post went up, it was a series of scheduled pre-written posts. During the time those posts were going up, our life was going down! 

It's a LONG STORY, one of those- "Been There, Done That, Got the T-Shirt to Prove It" types of story's. I am working on a series of LONG posts to help catch you up. The first one is almost ready, may even be later today or 1st thing tomorrow.


After I get you all caught up, I am working on writing a series about our life events from the past. I have had so much going on, that I started to reflect at how I have handled past issues compared with how I am handling the current ones. I need to write it all out, so I can reflect better and get a grip.  

I know that we have not had a life that came anywhere close to be called “normal” but maybe I can share some insight that can help someone else on down the road. So bear with me, as my posts may start to seem like a big pity party. I am not meaning for it to make you feel bad for me, I am just being truthful to you and myself. Every detail counts as a possible learning experience, so if I leave any out, then I am not telling the whole truth. That's my promise to you and to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment